Lebberston Touring Park is hidden away between the edge of the picturesque Yorkshire Wolds and the spectacular Heritage Coast of North Yorkshire. Mark and Jane Bozeat and their family run this small, award winning caravan park with the help of experienced wardens, Mick and Lorraine.
Our caravan site offers great surroundings to relax and unwind and is perfect for those seeking a restful break on a tranquil park. Ideally suited for quiet couples, singles and young families, our location means that, while it feels as though you’re in the middle of nowhere with fabulous views over the Vale of Pickering and the Yorkshire Wolds, in reality you are so near to civilisation that you can be shopping in Scarborough town centre or eating fish and chips on the front in Filey in no time.
We look forward to welcoming you onto our park soon.
the North Yorkshire Moors on foot, by car or by travelling on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway between Pickering and Whitby. Stop off at one of the many unspoilt villages such as Goathland, the setting for both Aidensfield in ITV’s Heartbeat and Hogsmeade station in the Harry Potter Films.
is just five minutes drive away and is the traditional seaside resort – donkey rides, crazy golf, ice creams and more, it’s also the starting or finsihing point for the Cleveland Way and the Yorkshire Wolds Way.
Dalby Forest for an active day out. “Go Ape!” in the tree tops or walk and cycle the many varied trails.
just up the coast from our park is the nations first tourist resort. It offers a busy shopping centre, fine parks and gardens, the Esplanade and Spa Complex as well the historic medieval castle
the stunning stately homes of Burton Agnes, Sledmere, Sewerby Hall and of course Castle Howard, the setting for Bridgeshead Revisited. They are all within easy reach of thr park.
days out can be had at Bridlington and Whitby and the City of York is less than an hour away, bustling with things to do and see
Our Park Facilities…
- Two fully modernised heated amenity blocks providing toilets, free showers, wash basins, individual wash cubicals, shaver points and hairdryers. All maintained to a very high standard of cleanliness
- Spacious disabled shower room (radar key activated) with grab rails, low level sink and double width shower
- Well appointed family bathroom with baby changing facilities
- Dedicated Tourist Information area to help you plan your stay
- Spacious numbered pitches all with electric hookup
- All round year secure caravan storage for customers of the park
- Wifi internet connection available
We regret that while our campsite can accommodate most things with wheels (trailertents, caravans and motorhomes), we cannot accommodate tents.